A Habitat of Uniqueness

A Habitat of Uniqueness

Canonical View
The canonical view of my inhabitants, two people who are nothing alike, one being a complete stereotypical Thai and the other not having any of the stereotypical Thai traits at all whatsoever. Because the theme of my project is uniqueness, the fact that two people who are so different are living together is very unique in the first place.

Axonometric View
From this view we can see into the workings of the systems - the two plans on the bottom indicate which walls are movable, and which aren't, which goes along with the fact that some stereotypes are fixed (as in true for most Thais) and some are not (so they don't apply to the majority). I've also indicated which spaces have to be fixed (such as the bathroom, kitchen, and shared space), due to piping and electricity concerns.

Indicated here is the goal of my project and details about how I've decided on the concept of uniqueness and breaking out of stereotypes.