Project 1.3 "Wall: Defining Boundaries", by Chayaphon Ruenruedeepanya

1.3 Wall

For this last phrase my wall will still be using the same logic that used in my previous project, column and beam. These two prototype is build in order to sees the ideas from different approach. 





Since my column and beam looks strong and solid my ideology of column is to design something that looks light and is kinetic, it will also have to follow the same iconic structure of my column and beam. From above two prototype I have chosen one of it and develop it further. My final wall is a rotatable kinetic wall  which use wood as its core, steel as its frame and rice paper (translucent material) to cover its opening. Over all it just feels light creating a good contrast to the main structure (column and beam) which use concrete and steel.