Kritjarruwat Heng's Beam "The Transformation of Triangular"

The Transformation of Triangular

This is continue from the intersection column from my previous one, but here is the development of one triangle to be transform to be a beam. For my concept, I use three different function of triangle form to play with, one as receptor, second as weight transfer, third as a beam.




I also inspirited by an Arabic pattern to use it as a arrangement of my beam. It does not have to be connected by each other, but at least to hit/touch one another to make this system be even stronger than one standing.


For the drawing it show the overall concept of my beam as how they can transform from one to be another that have different function. And it show the dimension and materials that I selected "Carbon Fiber". Because it have light weight and is the strongest element in the world.