1.3 Walls "Gradient of Transparency" by Thanyathorn Mateekusontan, Ping Ping

Since I want to connect my concept of this "Wall" project to my previous column and beam designs. I decided to go with the concept similar to my column project which is gradient of materials, where I ranked the heaviness with a rectangular volume.

For this "Wall" design, I decided to use the concept of the idea that is called "Gradient of transparency", where it effects the sight of a person within the habitat. The wider the scale of the triangular wall, the less dense the sight becomes, and slowly turns into an entrance. I used sheets of surfaces as elements that join together to create a large surface, where I twisted each sheet for the other usages, like shading and creating more dimensions to the habitat.

Following is my analysis of my design. High definition PDF